18k Gold jewellery

    Filter

      18k gold jewellery is made from 75% pure gold, which means it contains 18 parts gold out of a total of 24 parts. The remaining 25% is usually composed of other metals like copper, silver, or palladium. Because pure gold is a soft metal that is not ideal for making jewellery that must withstand daily wear and tear.

      Engagement rings, wedding bands, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and other fine jewellery are all popular in 18k gold. It's an excellent choice for those looking for high-quality jewellery that combines durability and beauty.

      0 products